MANTRAS FOR CREATING THE LIFE YOU WANT.
- Sometimes the fear won’t go away, so you’ll have to do it afraid.
- Excellence does not = perfection.
- Don’t forget to play; adults are just kids with bigger fish to fry.
- Prioritize the relationship with yourself (a.k.a. self-care).
- Trust the timing of your life.
- The rules are fake. Do what brings you joy. We only get one ah-mazing life to live. Make it beautiful. Make it yours.
- Have gratitude for: epiphanies. nudges. reminders. signs. May you be in the space to continuously receive them.
- In the words of SZA, kill the urge to be chosen. CHOOSE YOURSELF.
- We often say “my failed marriage” or “my failed relationship.” Relationships don’t fail–they end. Someone taught us that endings were failures. –Mark Groves
- Your love is the highest honor. Remember that!
*B O N U S: Sometimes you just have to be done. Not mad, not upset. Just done.
“Your thoughts are the architects of your destiny.”David McKay
In photo: China @versace; lip gloss @winkylux; flowers @traderjoes